COOKIE CONSENT (GDPR)
WHY THIS NOTICE?
In this page are described the modalities of management of the treatment of the personal data of the users who consult this internet site.The information is provided pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data by the Data Controller ACQUAFRISIA S.R.L. S.B., with headquarters in Via Nazionale 2 - 23020 Piuro (SO), to all those who interact with the web services of this site accessible, by electronic means, from the home page of the official site which corresponds to the address: www.acquafrisia.com . The information is valid only for the website www.acquafrisia.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the provider. They are handled exclusively by the technical staff of the office in charge of processing and any third parties responsible for occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who send requests by sending information material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where necessary to achieve the purpose.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, being deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERMENT
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in any application forms or indicated in contacts with ACQUAFRISIA S.R.L. S.B to request information material or other communications. Their missed conferment can result in the impossibility to obtain what requested.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
- a) access their personal data, in order to know and obtain communications relating to the methods and purposes of their treatment;
- b) request the updating, integration and/or rectification of their data;
- c) delete their data: if they are no longer necessary, if they are outside the scope of the purposes for which they were collected or processed, if you decide to revoke the consent previously given and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing, if it is necessary to comply with an obligation imposed by a law of a State of the European Union;
- d) request the limitation of the treatment that concerns you, in cases of: I) dispute on the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to perform the verification; II) in case of unlawful processing and opposition to cancellation, with simultaneous request for limitation; III) if the Data Controller no longer needs the data, but the same are necessary for the Data Subject to exercise or defend a right; IV) pending opposition to processing and verification on the existence of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller over those of the Data Subject;
- e) request the transfer (portability) of your personal data package (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) to another Data Controller indicated by you;
- f) oppose the processing of your data for reasons of legitimate interest, for marketing purposes or for historical, scientific, and statistical processing;
- g) to revoke consent, where foreseen, bearing in mind that the aforementioned revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the same;
- h) propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority garanteprivacy.it
The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request by registered letter to the address of the owner of the treatment, or by e-mail to email@example.com